To ensure that your unit is expedited through our Evaluation Department please follow these instructions:
PLEASE PRINT AND PLACE THIS INFORMATION INSIDE BOX
- Please be sure to drain all water from your generator before packaging the unit for shipment.
- Please remove any non-factory connection/hardware before packaging the unit for shipping. These non-factory parts will not be returned, unions, cables, pipe fittings, drain pans, etc.
- Factory parts that must come in with the generator: Pressure Relief Valve, Steam Nipple, Water Inlet, PowerFlush ball valve, Access Panel and Power Cord. (SS UNIT ONLY), ½” UNION (PRO UNITS ONLY).
- Controls: Do NOT cut pigtail on control as it will VOID your warranty.
- Please pack your generator in an appropriately sized box. If sending a control please package separately from generator.
- Before sealing the package be sure to write on a piece of paper the following information and enclose it with the generator:
- Name, Address, Evaluation Number, Any special instruction
- Seal the box with packing tape.
- WRITE the EVA Number in two places on the outside of the box in opposite sides in bold letters.
- We suggest that you return your generator via a traceable method of shipment such as UPS or FedEx. Retain the tracking number and your receipt in your files. We are not responsible for units that do not have proof of delivery.
- Upon receiving your unit our Evaluation Team will look at your unit and determine what needs to be done. Repair the defective parts, clean the unit if you agreed to the cleaning charge and ship the unit back to you. (If you are out of warranty we will contact you for repair costs prior to any work done.)
- FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY: You are responsible for any duties and customs fees associated with sending your product in or receiving product back from ThermaSol.
- Please SHIP your unit to:
1958 Steam Way
Round Rock, TX 78665
You can check the status of your EVA by visiting http://www.thermasol.com/customer-support, then click on EVA Status Tab, enter your EVA# (xx-xxxx) and click on Search.
It will show you exactly where your generator is and the next step.