No. Although the NoTouch steamhead looks completely closed, it is not. For safety, the NoTouch steamhead is designed to "look" completely closed. It is actually open to the atmosphere.
Articles in this section
- Which control do I have
- Evaluation Instructions
- How much energy is consumed by the FastStart feature?
- Generator Energy Consumption
- What is SmartSteam?
- Where is ThermaSol located?
- At what temperature I should set my steam room?
- How Bright is your Serenity Light?
- Who do I contact for Warranty Claim
- I would like to place an order. Who do I call?