All warranties provided by ThermaSol after September 1, 2014, shall extend only to the original retail purchaser or end user of the product and are contingent on the proper use of the product in accordance with the instructions and specifications published by ThermaSol and shall not apply to any product that has been repaired or modified by persons other than approved by ThermaSol. Proof of purchase from Authorized Reseller will be required to start any warranty process except where prohibited by law. These warranties are not valid for any product that is sold with defaced or altered serial number, or for any product that was purchased used, refurbished, “as is”, or in unknown condition.
All warranty claims must go through ThermaSol directly. You can submit Warranty Claim HERE.
PRO Series, AF Series and SSM Series Generators manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current
No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied is provided for PRO Series, AF Series and SSM Series Generators installed or used in any non-residential setting.
“In-Home” Limited Warranty
ThermaSol extends to the original purchaser a 3-year limited “In-Home” warranty to repair or replace (at its discretion) PRO Series generator parts found to have manufacturing defects, and to provide the necessary labor. 2-year limited “In-Home” warranty to repair or replace (at its discretion) AF Series and SSM Series generator parts found to have manufacturing defects, and to provide the necessary labor. After the “In-Home” Limited Warranty expires, the Lifetime - Factory Limited Warranty applies.
Lifetime - Factory Limited Warranty
ThermaSol will replace any defective parts for the life of the product and will cover the labor at the factory. The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only.
CONTROLS, LIGHT AND MUSIC SYSTEMS, STEAMHEADS
Signature Series, Temp-Touch Series, MicroTouch Series Control Kits manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current carry a 5 year replacement from the original date of purchase.
The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only. Limited Finish Warranty applies.
ThermaTouch, Fog-Free Mirrors, In-Shower Lights, Shower Seats, Showerproof Speakers manufactured from June 1, 2007 - current
ThermaSol will replace any defective parts for one year from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user. The customer is responsible for the removal/installation and shipping to and from our factory in Round Rock, TX. ThermaSol guarantees all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use when installed in a residence only.
LIMITED FINISH WARRANTY
A Limited Finish Warranty is provided on all ThermaSol product finishes to the original retail purchaser or end user against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. Use of any lead-based or acidic curing sealant in installing or repairing a product or the use of acids, abrasives or detergents to clean ThermaSol products will void the finish warranty. Only sealants which are neutral curing and not reactive with metal and brass finishes are approved for use on ThermaSol products.
The length of the Limited Finish Warranty described above will apply to ThermaSol products as follows:
Group A/B Finishes: Five years from the date of purchase by the original retail customer or end user.
Custom Finishes: Limited Finish Warranty is not applicable to custom finishes.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, contact ThermaSol by calling 800.776.0711 from within the United States of America or start the process at www.thermasol.com/warranty
If any material proves to be defective after inspection by ThermaSol, we reserve the right to use our sole discretion to repair, replace or make appropriate adjustments to the product at no additional charge. However, claims for labor, shipping costs, or consequential damages are not covered and will not be accepted. ThermaSol is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty applies only when goods are used for the purposes and conditions for which they are intended.
These warranties will be terminated by ThermaSol for the following reasons:
1. Improper installation, such as installation that fails to observe National/Local Plumbing and/or Electrical codes.
2. Use of a residential unit in a non-residential or commercial application, including a hotel.
3. Service to equipment by unauthorized personnel.
4. Installation that does not permit proper access for service.
5. Non-payment of repairs not covered under warranty.
6. Modification to any part of the unit.
7. Use of non-ThermaSol repair parts.
8. Alteration or removal of product serial number.
1. ThermaSol will not be liable in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from the sale, delivery, installation or use of its products. Users are responsible for suitability of the products for their application. Damage resulting from improper specification or application or other operating conditions beyond ThermaSol’s control is not under warranty.
2. ThermaSol will not exercise reasonable efforts in rendering service under these warranties, but shall not be liable for any damage arising out of delays; these warranties only cover the repair and/or replacement of ThermaSol product as specified by the warranty.
3. ThermaSol does not guarantee that a local service person will be available for in-home services. Unit may have to be removed and reinstalled at owner’s expense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to file a claim with the carrier/carriers for any product that has shipping damage to or from ThermaSol. An EVA (Evaluation Number) must be obtained from the factory and used on any correspondence or packages sent to the factory.
4. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE TO ANY OTHER PURCHASER OR PARTY OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER. THESE WARRANTIES ARE NOT VALID FOR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD USED, REFURBISHED, “AS IS”, OR IN UNKNOWN CONDITION. NO OTHER AGENT OR PARTY CAN GIVE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR PROMISE. THESE ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES FOR YOUR THERMASOL PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW.
These warranties give you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state. Determination of rights under these warranties is in accordance with the laws of Texas. Any dispute under these warranties must be submitted and resolved by arbitration in Texas.
Sauna heaters are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase, and includes all heater parts such as heating elements, controls, contractors, etc. This guarantee covers faults in manufacture and material only, and includes the exchange of new parts supplied by the manufacturer or importer, after faulty parts have been returned to same. The replacement of parts under warranty does not extend the warranty period beyond the original one year. The guarantee does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, defects caused by improper installation, poor maintenance, or failure to follow the manufacture’s instructions for installation, use and care, or alternations made to made to the Sauna product. This guarantee is void if the heater is used improperly. Pool or spa water should not be poured over the Sauna stones, as chemicals are harmful to the heater. Only one or two dippers full of water should be poured over the hot stones at one time. This guarantee will be void if a shower has been installed in the Sauna room.
The guarantee will be void if installation and wiring is not carried out by a certified electrician or authorized and qualified service representative.
ThermaSol sauna rooms are warranted for 1 year from date of project substantial completion, including repair or replacement of defective workmanship or material. All work was completed according to plans, specifications, contract documents, and applicable codes.
The guarantee does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, defects caused by improper installation, poor maintenance, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation, use, and care, or alterations made to the sauna product.
This guarantee is void if the heater is used improperly: pool or spa water should not be poured over the sauna stones, as chemicals are harmful to the heater; the sauna room must be heated for at least 30 minutes before water is poured over the stones; only one or two dippers full of water should be poured over the hot stones at one time. This guarantee will be void if a shower has been installed in the sauna room.
The guarantee does not cover delivery costs of the faulty part, or costs of the person carrying out the repair in the field. If the sauna heater is returned to the manufacturer or manufacturer’s agent in Portland, Oregon, within five years after date of purchase, the agent will provide free labor for repair, but will charge for parts if date of purchase is past one year.
This guarantee will be void if installation and wiring is not carried out by a certified electrician or authorized and qualified service representative, who must sign below.
This guarantee will be void if it is not filled out and returned within 15 days of purchase, and it applies only to original installation of product and to original purchaser.