Your generator stops steaming when it reaches the set temperature, your members are trying to start the steam flow again. Our system never stops sending steam to the room; it has a continual steam flow to ensure the temperature stays at the temperature that has been programmed. No irritating stops/starts of the steam flow.
Articles in this section
- I'm not familiar with ThermaSol?
- What are they if they are not a pressure boiler?
- Where are ThermaSol generators made?
- You claim SuperDuty is the "greenest" generator available?
- What is SmartSteam?
- Do you have a generator that can do 2 rooms?
- Our clients complain they're entering a cold room; our only alternative is to have the room at set temperature all the time, is there a solution to their complaint?
- I have several hotels/health clubs; do you have Programs for multiple unit purchases?
- My present equipment is rather noisy… SuperDuty?
- Our customers are throwing water on the sensor to get the steam flowing, why?