The reasons for the equipment being noisy: it’s a pressure boiler, they use solenoid valves for water delivery and the units are using full kW when they’re on. Our open to the atmosphere design is whisper quiet, there is no pressure build-up, there are no water-feed solenoid valves, and in the room your members receive a much quieter steam experience since the SuperDuty meters the output of steam.
Articles in this section
- I'm not familiar with ThermaSol?
- What are they if they are not a pressure boiler?
- Where are ThermaSol generators made?
- You claim SuperDuty is the "greenest" generator available?
- What is SmartSteam?
- Do you have a generator that can do 2 rooms?
- Our clients complain they're entering a cold room; our only alternative is to have the room at set temperature all the time, is there a solution to their complaint?
- I have several hotels/health clubs; do you have Programs for multiple unit purchases?
- My present equipment is rather noisy… SuperDuty?
- Our customers are throwing water on the sensor to get the steam flowing, why?