We could have a generator that does 2 rooms but we've chosen not to, for several reasons: the energy saving SmartSteam technology could not be utilized, and when a generator requires service both rooms are down. Additionally, the generator would have to incorporate items that have been problematic in competitive generators, such as; solenoid valves and pressure trolls. It is much more efficient and reliable using 2 units as the multitude of clubs who have converted would attest to.
Articles in this section
- I'm not familiar with ThermaSol?
- What are they if they are not a pressure boiler?
- Where are ThermaSol generators made?
- You claim SuperDuty is the "greenest" generator available?
- What is SmartSteam?
- Do you have a generator that can do 2 rooms?
- Our clients complain they're entering a cold room; our only alternative is to have the room at set temperature all the time, is there a solution to their complaint?
- I have several hotels/health clubs; do you have Programs for multiple unit purchases?
- My present equipment is rather noisy… SuperDuty?
- Our customers are throwing water on the sensor to get the steam flowing, why?