All other generators use their full kW to reach the set temperature, then turn on and off to maintain the room temperature. The SuperDuty incorporates our patented SmartSteam System. The generator after reaching the set temperature only uses 10% to 20% of its kW to maintain the room temperature, best of all your members do not go through "overshoots & undershoots" (too hot, too cold) of the set temperature. Consider it a very efficient cruise control for steam, it gives your members a room that is much quieter while alleviating annoying temperature fluctuations, creating an experience that is unequaled… only available from ThermaSol.
Articles in this section
- I'm not familiar with ThermaSol?
- What are they if they are not a pressure boiler?
- Where are ThermaSol generators made?
- You claim SuperDuty is the "greenest" generator available?
- What is SmartSteam?
- Do you have a generator that can do 2 rooms?
- Our clients complain they're entering a cold room; our only alternative is to have the room at set temperature all the time, is there a solution to their complaint?
- I have several hotels/health clubs; do you have Programs for multiple unit purchases?
- My present equipment is rather noisy… SuperDuty?
- Our customers are throwing water on the sensor to get the steam flowing, why?