All ThermaSol generators whether commercial or residential use the safest technology, they are open-to-the-atmosphere vessels, no manipulation of the steam. No pressure built up, no problematic water-feed solenoid valves, only a steady stream of soothing relaxing steam. By using the safest open-to-the-atmosphere technology there is no requirement to obtain a Boiler Permit and no yearly Boiler Inspections.
Articles in this section
- I'm not familiar with ThermaSol?
- What are they if they are not a pressure boiler?
- Where are ThermaSol generators made?
- You claim SuperDuty is the "greenest" generator available?
- What is SmartSteam?
- Do you have a generator that can do 2 rooms?
- Our clients complain they're entering a cold room; our only alternative is to have the room at set temperature all the time, is there a solution to their complaint?
- I have several hotels/health clubs; do you have Programs for multiple unit purchases?
- My present equipment is rather noisy… SuperDuty?
- Our customers are throwing water on the sensor to get the steam flowing, why?